Monday, February 7, 2011

Two in a Row!

I've been spending the past two Sundays at Leo's vicinity. I usually arrive there a little less before lunch time. Last week, I brought ice cream for them, and this week we made Mango Ref. cake. Anyway, enough with the bluffing. We usually spend our time watching T.V., talking to her sister and eating! We also usually hear mass nearby, at Sikatuna. For this week, we...

Heard mass at a chapel inside Sikatuna Village.

(Look at the street where the church was located, really suites eh?)


After hearing mass, we ate on the stalls. This is our first stop! Calamares!
After eating Calamares, we are now ready to eat ihaw ihaw!

(You must then read my food blog post about this delicious food! Calamares is just one of them.)

(This is me and my sister waiting for our orders to be cooked)

(And this is me, already munching on the food!)

After eating we went back to Anj's place. 


Anj's mom and sister were outside when we arrived. Andrei took the opportunity to practice biking. A past time she could never do here at home. She first took on the exotic bike (because I don't know, how that bike was called)

And tried also the regular bike (which was practically already small for her)

After biking, we ate dinner. We spent a little more time at Anj's and we went straight home already. 

That's how the past two Sundays had been for me. Simple yet tummy filling. Simple yet satisfying. Simple yet happy. :)

Thank you Anj for spending your Sunday with me. I know you didn't get to have enough rest, but regardless of that you still chose to be with me. Thank you! >:D< Thank you also for taking pictures. Sorry you weren't visible on any of the photos :|

xx, 
Al. 




No comments:

Post a Comment