Sunday, February 20, 2011

Midterm Week

I have a total of three tests for midterms


  • Dastrap (Java Programming)
  • Elemfre (French)
  • Infimac (Accounting)
I had already taken the two, and I must say they were really both hard. Elemfre was like "wtmfomfg is this?" and Infimac on the other hand was like, "I thought, we needed 10 sheets of  3 columnar paper, why multiple choice? OMG, I preferred computations </3"  Yes. You heard that straight from me (not heard, read, technically), I didn't expect to have a test like that in Infimac because I really thought the faculty would give problems that need to be journalized, put into balance sheet, adjusted then trial balanced, but then again, the test was like full of concepts and I wasn't too prepared for that. *sobs*

I hope DASTRAP would be good to me tomorrow, please please, Miss Shirley. :-)

Xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment