Sunday, February 6, 2011

Burlesque

Last night, my sister, father and I watched Burlesque. It was a musical starred and produced by Christina Aguillera and Cher. The movie had a simple plot, yet it still was very appealing and exciting to watch. 



There were also several lines that struck me- one of which was when Sean said to Jack that opportunity comes once in our life, and once its there we have to grab it for it won't last long. It struck me because I didn't expect that those words could still be very applicable and appropriate even in the simple things in life.

On the critique side of the movie, I must say that it was worth your money, in 2D or 3D. Christina (Ali in the movie) gave me chills while she was singing. Really good vocals and moves.

Now, how I wish I could turn back time and make my debut  "Burlesque-Themed".

BTW, Christina was really in good great shape in the movie! 

xx,
Aly

No comments:

Post a Comment