Friday, February 11, 2011

I'm Inlove With This.

Its been a week already since I first saw Oyo and Kristine's wedding video but nevertheless, I still am very much in Cloud nine whenever I get the chance to watch this. I watch this a hundred times already. A hundred and one, I think, and I feel so happy every single time. I feel so inlove. I still feel kilig. It even make me feel that I want to have a wed just like that.  Hihi. This is me, being hopeless romantic and a dreamer again, I know.

I can feel Oyo's happiness in the video. Yes, as if we're close, but hello you can really see it in his eyes. I find him a really sweet guy. A sincere man. (I am speaking based on the video, by the way).

I hope they would last. Hehe.

As for me, I just find this wedding really sweet, simple, laid back, private and yes, awesome. Kilig*



Xoxo,
Aly

No comments:

Post a Comment