Thursday, February 17, 2011

No Extensions Please?


This is my graduation picture (taken October 2010) and my ID picture that was taken before the start of my Frosh years in DLSU (April 2008). My face, hair, color, really sucked at my ID photo. Obvious? Hahaha. I didn't like my graduation picture much too because I feel that I really look fat on the photo. Yes, I know I am, but the hair contributed to a fuller face. Major boo boo, I should have asked the hair and make up artist to have my hair straightened instead. Haha. Nevertheless, evidently, my graduation picture looked better than my yucky crappy ID photo which I have to succumb in my entire stay in La Salle. Ha Ha Ha.

By the way, I haven't graduated yet. This was just for the centennial yearbook. My expected time of graduation is at the second term of this year. I don't one to extend one more term, so please pray with me. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment