Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Quick Food: Foccacia in Balsamic Vinegar and Olive Oil, etc.

I was trying to find something to start my day. My father left me with some meat to take over with his cooking since he'd gone out to his office. He told me to take over and make some potato salad for supper.

This is what my father asked me to take over for supper! Yummy? 
As I was taking charge of what he'd left, I was also busy hunting for something to eat. When I opened the fridge, I saw a last piece of foccacia bread. I thought of putting on some cheese spread but my subconsciousness told me that the cheese spread was caloric. Instead, I made our all time favorite dip- Balsamic and Olive oil.

You might be familiar with the taste for it is being served as a complimentary to some Italian restaurants. Making this dip wouldn't require you any effort as you only need two ingredients- Olive oil and Balsamic Vinegar. You can also put a dash of salt and pepper to taste. Upon mixing them together, voila! You have your dip ready for your toast. This is best with some roasted chicken or pasta. You should also try it!

And my started for the day!
Now, I am ready to do some errands. Laundry and cleaning time, any minute from now.

xoxo,
Aly.

No comments:

Post a Comment