Monday, April 18, 2011

My Train Case: Revamped


This was the former arrangement of my train case. I decided to re-arrange it because there were pieces that were already missing. Boo me. After the re-arrangement, my train case resulted to this!

My trail case, revamped! Revamped? 
I arranged it into three parts: Eye makeup, Lips and Cheeks and Nails and hair.

The first layer are for my eye pieces. Most eyeshadows were from the train case itself. The glitter liners were from my mother. (Actually, almost all my make up were from her, though she doesn't actually put on one) Most eyeshadow were from the Color Institute although some were from M&S. My favorite mascara was from Avon, from my mother also and some were from the Color Institute also.

The second layer are for the cheeks and lips. I am really fond of trying on different shades of colors for my lips so I have a lot of glosses and lipsticks (although not all of them are there). Some glosses were from my aunts abroad. They gave me those as birthday presents. Some are from my mother. One gloss was from my father (VS). I only bought, for the record three lipsticks as of yet. Lip liners were also gifts.

The cheek make ups were from myself and my mom. Some are from the train case itself. Some are locally made because I use it for everyday, when I fell like putting on some on my face.

For the nails, most of them were fro the train case. Some were from my sister (the Eliantos), one was from a friend, and one was from my mom (Rimmel, London).

These are almost all that I have. I really do not spend a lot for make ups because as much as possible I do not put heavy make up on. When I go out, I usually just put a lipstick (even without face powder, promise!) =)). I thank my loved ones for giving me these pieces. Soon, I'd love to learn more on doing eye makeups. 

So happy,
Yana




No comments:

Post a Comment