Sunday, April 17, 2011

100 Random Facts About Me

Since its been trending in Twitter for almost two weeks already, a little try won't hurt. I decided to make one for myself here so as not to bug my followers timeline in Twitter. This post may look self-centric, but hey that's why its entitled "100 Random Facts About Me".
  1. I am just eighteen years old, for all the good thing's sake!
  2. I am left- handed.
  3. My name was supposedly Lea Alyana Andrea because my birthday had something to do with Andres Bonifacio.
  4. Lea was from my mother's name (Lea also) and Alyana is fro ALYANsAng Makabayan Ng Pamantasan Ng Silangan. It was actually (as far as I know) an organization in UE where my parents met started out as friends. (Cool right?)
  5. I didn't like the Alyana part of my name when I was a kid. I remember I even argued with my parents for giving me such name.
  6. Now, I like to be called (please lang) Yana over Lea. Yana is really my nickname to my family and relatives.
  7. I dreamt of becoming a singer when I was a kid.
  8. and a house-helper too!
  9. I was a participant of a Math Quiz Bee when I was in elementary (What happened?!)
  10. I was the song leader in our first holy communion.
  11. I do the laundry almost every week.
  12. I was a participant in a National Declamation Contest when I was in Pre-school. I did, "The Big Lion and the Little Mouse" with costumes and all.
  13. I still do not know how to use the lighter.
  14. I record my voice while singing in my cellphone or in my laptop (using Youcam) and play it afterwards. 
  15. My favorite subjects are English and Social Studies.
  16. I am a grammar freak. I can easily identify grammatical errors. (Sorry) 
  17. On the other hand, I am poor in spelling.
  18. I wanted to participate in Bnb Pilipinas but my height won't let me.
  19. I was once very scared of dogs, until Odie came.
  20. I like hugs (big hugs) better than kisses.
  21. I like Tulips, Sunflowers, and Daisies over roses.
  22. I cook because I eat. (My family says this two are inseparable)
  23. I easily feel cold.
  24. My body gets hot when the temperature is warm and cold when the temp is cold. (I don't know why, I am like a conductor)
  25. I put on blankets when I sleep even if its hot.
  26. I really stand for what I believe in. 
  27. I am an emotional person. I cry easily.
  28. I didn't incur any absences in my entire highschool life.
  29. I've only been to Baguio once, when I was a kid.
  30. I hadn't seen beaches until I'm thirteen.
  31. I sang twice in Adamson, when I was in Elementary (I was the choir's representative)
  32. I seriously believe that I always sing out of key, and my sister sings way way way better than me.
  33. I am bano in memorizing choreographs. It takes forever for me because I don't have focus.
  34. I danced in the Araneta Coliseum for Skechers' (That was, I think one of my achievements. Heehee)
  35. I started planning for my 18th birthday when I was 16 turning seventeen.
  36. I seriously am not good in cooking rice.
  37. I cannot finish a stick of Bananacue or Turon.
  38. I love shrimps.
  39. I was the muse in our class when we were in third and fourth year HS.
  40. I weighed 107 pounds before y 18th birthday, and now I think I am 120. </3
  41. I had my first "boyfriend" at the age of 11 (Yuck, seriously regretting but laughing at this)
  42. I've never been a book worm. :(
  43. I am quite a nagger.
  44. It is very likely to associate my straight-forwardness to being tactless. Heehee Sorry.
  45. I feel like a lesbo when I was in grade two.
  46. I write letters for a girl in 4th year highschool when I was in grade 5.
  47. I even gave a gift for a girl that I like when I was in grade 5. (K, lesbo much)
  48. My foot size is at 7.
  49. I joined Volleyball and Lawn Tennis lessons when I was younger (What happened to my sporty-ness?)
  50. Like everyone, I collected stationaries when I was younger.
  51. I am still confused with directions. 
  52. I am having a hard time identifying which is left and which is right until now.
  53. I plan to franchise ZenTea, or Potdog, if I have enough resources.
  54. I have the love for cheap finds. I love bargains.
  55. I am thrifty, or kuripot. Heehee
  56. I spend most of my money on food.
  57. Hopefully, I'll graduate college at 19. Heehee.
  58. I originally wanted to become a Pedia, or an OB too.
  59. I do not drink alcoholic bevs talaga.
  60. I am not allowed to stay out late at night. I never have gone to a bar (night out) </3
  61. My fifteenth birthday wasn't so sweet. It was the saddest. 
  62. When I was in grade 5, I used to sing in front of class and let my classmates pay for whatever song they want me to sing. 5 pesos for chorus only and 20 pesos for the whole song. The proceeds went to the class fund. HAHAHA
  63. I look like my father... daw. Okay!
  64. I am half of a quarter Chinese. (Does that even count?)
  65. I am planning to pursue a Master's degree after graduating in College.
  66. I love seeing houses and floor plans.
  67. I do not like it when sales ladies gather beside me when I'm inside a store.
  68. On the other hand, I feel sad when they don't even notice me.
  69. I super duper love Hello Kitty when I was a kid.
  70. I used to be Ms. Canada when I was in GS.
  71. I really like singing in the videoke.
  72. I scratch when I am sleepy. I am sleepy when I scratch.
  73. I am a very lazy kid.
  74. I do not like taking the LRT. I prefer taking the bus instead.
  75. The breeze from the electricfan makes me feel sleepier than that from the aircon.
  76. I do not program.
  77. I like Jack and the Beanstalk very much.
  78. I love my family.
  79. I have very flabby and bouncy arms.
  80. I have an alias "Ruby Mae" to my sister because my birthstone's Ruby. She's Sharmain Amethyst btw.
  81.  My childhood crushes were Patrick Garcia, Wowey De Guzman, and Richard Gomez HAHAHAHA
  82. I like cleaning my ears than brushing my teeth.
  83. I easily gain weight.
  84. I wanted to have braces.
  85. I love isaw and other street foods.
  86. I also sing at the shower, like everyone does.
  87. I liked empire cut dresses.
  88. I didn't like putting on lotion before, now I cannot leave the house without putting some on.
  89. I would like to travel the world. 
  90. My marrying age is 28.
  91. I cry easily.
  92. I am a happy eater.
  93. I am torn between being a born again Christian and a Catholic.
  94. I used to be active in school.
  95. I fell down the staircase when I was 8 months old.
  96. I do not know how make a double star in a rubber band.
  97. I am very much happy when I receive compliments about me looking like Angel Locsin. Ef na ef! =))
  98. I am volunteering for Vacation Bible School this summer.
  99. I am a simple girl and a kid at heart.
  100. I love God. 

No comments:

Post a Comment