Thursday, April 7, 2011

It Was A Good Fight.

"Wala syang isinulat na libro, wala siyang karangalang nakuha pero yung legacy na iiwan nya. Nakatatak na sa bawat isa na andito" Those were excerpts from a Pastor when he was speaking and giving his testament at Tito (Pastor) Roel's wake. I was moved by those words. Those words even gave me goosebumps. Those made me really convinced that truly people will forget what you said and done but they will never forget how you made them feel. I was really a believer of that phrase. Mellow dramatic as I may be, I always try to look for my purpose on other people's life. I have always believed that we came to this world with a purpose. And as for me, I am still in search for my own. I know in God's time I will discover.

Tito Roel will forever be a father, a kuya, a friend to us. At 43, he has served his purpose very well. At 43, he served the Lord with all his heart. At 43, he made an impact to people's lives. At 43, he will always be remembered.

With the wake of tito Roel, we, the Lumongsods were reunited. Thank you Lord for the opportunity. It was a bittersweet moment we know, but we are thankful that finally tito Roel is in Your hands now. He is at peace.

These are pictures of the Lumongsods and the Salvadors during the 4 day wake. It was nice seeing them and bonding with them after a long time.

Thanks Tito Roel. Thank you God for reuniting us. =)

She's his Monalisa, She's his Rainbow skies...
She'll always be beautiful, in his eyes.
Tita Riza and his forever love, Tito Roel
Tita Riza, Dannah, Tito Yauel, Rosh - The Salvadors
Twas the Lumongsods and Tito Yauel
Tita Gigi, Tito Macky (who is as old as me), Lolo Bulacan Pogi,
Kuya Akeem, Tita Vivs, Lola Beth, and Tito Roel's mom.
I wasn't there again. I was sleeping just beside them.
Tita Malou, Hannah, Tita Agnes' husband, Tita Agnes, Bianca,
 Tita Gigi, Uie, Tita Vivs, Stephanie, Tita ET,
Tito Toto, Ate Inah, Psalm
The Salvadors- Tito Yauel's brother's and sisters plus his family
Striking a pose at 2 AM
(L-R) Drei, Dannah, Kuya Akeem, Me, Marty
Dannah, Lemuel, Kuya Akeem and Andrei with Marty and Sean
on the side
Pose again.
Trying to be Superman.
And salut!
Last pose of the night with tito toto and papa
xx, 
Yana

*Credits to: Lemuel Rosh L. Salvador and Tita Charity Lumongsod- Gatuslao for the pictures.
at the Ascension Columbaries, Arlington. Quezon City.


No comments:

Post a Comment