Monday, April 25, 2011

Cousins' and nieces' bonding: Xtremely Xpresso

Last Saturday, my cousins, nieces and I decided to go out to bond. Our initial plan was to go to Isdaan Tarlac but papa didn't allow us to. He said it was too far and very risky because the roads were very busy that time. To our desperation to go out and bond, we decided to go to Marquee Mall. Since we also have to catch up with the mass at 6 P.M. we ended up in SM Clark.

We tasted some buko shake from Buko Fresco first. Ate Ann was the one who introduced it to us. My cousins then bought camera from Picture City. After buying, we were headed straight to Xtremely Xpresso.

We ordered Big Ben. The size of the pizza was similar to Yellow Cab's largest. The price was okay. It was priced at 760 bucks. The pizza was okay. It wasn't that oily as compared to other pizza stalls. The toppings were mostly meat. Most of the toppings were bacon, sausage, ground meat, and pepperoni.  Xtremely Xpresso also have the Big Ben in white.

For the ambiance and the service. There was also free Parmesan cheese included to their set of condiments which made me happy. The ambiance was okay. Cozy. I've spotted several foreigners dining in so I guess their service is highly acceptable. Overall, I'd give the cafe (or should i say a bistro?) an eight.

These were few of the shots from last Saturday's bonding. Credits to my and my cousins' cameras.

Serious work, eh?

xx, Alyaney

No comments:

Post a Comment