Sunday, October 23, 2011

Saturdate with Family

After doing the chores. Me and papa fetched Andrei in school. We went to Greenhills to buy clothes because my sister's a baby no more. She was growing so drastically that she needed a wardrobe replenishment. I also liked what she picked so ended up sharing the clothes that she (i mean papa) bought.

We didn't really know where to dine because we were still full. Me and Andrei were initially okay with Mcdo coz we weren't really craving for so much food but my pop didn't want to eat there. He quit eating fastfood since a year ago. Because I am always craving for buffalo wings I requested to eat at Don Henrico's which has also been also my favorite restaurant aside from Han Pao. Trivia: I celebrated my 7th birthday there too. :-)


Ofcourse we ordered their famous buffalo wings. I wasn't able to eat a lot because it was freezing cold in my spot. I literally had chills. We got their seven-piece buffalo wings. Don Henricos is famous for having really biiigg pieces of chicken wings.


Because my father was on his health conscious mode. We ordered their Seafood pasta. Their seafood pasta contained shrimps, squid, and anchovies drizzled in olive oil and tossed in butter. I found it a bit salty. Heee

Off topic rant: I actually do not know if its very relevant to post this picture of ours but I'll post it anyway. Heee. I didn't have anything on my face because I had allergies the night before. After eating, I also had allergy attacks. My entire body got itchy. (I am allergic to chicken, I just discovered it a couple of months ago.) Hehe.

Well anyway, Over all, my experience was still very mouth watering. Don Henricos will forever be my favorite. I would give the restaurant an 8/10.

I would also like to commend the highly satisfactory performance of their staff. They were very attentive to our needs, and requests. The only thing I didn't like was when we had our buffalo wings to-go. They only gave us one pack of sauce which wasn't enough for 5 pieces of wings. We resorted to making a ranch of our own at home. Nevertheless, it was a fine experience dining at Don Henricos. I would still recommend this to my friends.

Til my next post!
Happy Kid,
Yana
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

No comments:

Post a Comment