Monday, October 24, 2011

Floral Wedges

I got this pair of floral wedges when I was strolling around Robinson's Manila earlier. I was from Divisoria before that and I was in slippers that's why I was afraid that I won't be allowed to enter school/ and prov. Because I didn't want to take chances I thought of buying something from the nearest mall, which is Robinson's. I was sure I didn't like to buy flats because I already have lots of them. I also thought that if I were to spend 400 bucks for flats, it would be better to just add a little and buy a pair of wedge that could go on from casual to almost formal occasions. I spotted this floral wedges on the rack of Privileged (one of the concessionaires of Robinson's Department Store) . I found it super cute so I ended up buying it. I bought it for less than 800 bucks. After buying it, I felt a little regretful because I am not really used to spending impulsively.

When I got home, I found out that it was similar to Jeffrey Campbell's Swansongs Floral Wedges and Forever 21's too. I also discovered that the replica, retails at around PhP 1200, exclusive of shipping fee here in Manila. Because that, my regretful thought kind of vanished, and was replaced by the thought that I still had a good deal.


I promised myself not to spend anymore, after this. I would be saving up already.

xx,
Yana

1 comment: