Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Thank You God for an Awesome Term!

I might not have a high GPA this term, because of what had initially happened in our Thesis Proposal, but nonetheless I am still very happy and thankful to the Lord for giving me all passing marks for this term. Yey! 

I should be even more grateful for Him granting my ultimate wish to be able to take Calculus in the term to come. Calculus and Mobidev are the only two remaining academic courses that I have to take to be able to pursue my OJT next term, and hopefully graduate already by Term 3. 

Now, there's no reason for me not to do my part to be able to make this term work. I am forever thankful, and I just can't help but share this to you. Forgive me. Hee. 

Let me share with you two of my favorite verses. These two verses really helped me keep going through the ups and downs of the term. 

"Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours." (Mark 11:24)

Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done.
(Philippians 4:6) 

I am still so stoked and happy up until now.
Thank you Lord. 
Love you forever!

xx,
Yana

No comments:

Post a Comment