Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Happy Birthday Amaine!


It's Birthday Sharmaine Ann Mangune Bulusan! Amaine, or Babs as we fondly call her celebrated her 19th birthday last Saturday. Her birthday really fell on a Friday, so she decided to celebrate it the day after.

She's one among my barkada, in highschool. We haven't seen each other for a very long time because we are both busy doing stuff, so its nice to finally have a time to catch up not only with her but with my whole set of friends.

 Last Saturday, Anj and I went to Amaine's house after we had gone from Eastwood to have my laptop fixed. It's nice to see my friends again. I haven't been seeing them since Kath's pageant.

Initially, I didn't really know if I could attend her celebration because I need to cope up with my thesis. Because, Amaine had been persistent in convincing me to drop by even just a few hours to the point of giving me awards (friend with the most consistent number of absences awards), I gave in.

So these were the cuts from the event. 
Anj and I came very late. Like around 8 pm, because we got stuck in traffic, we got lost and Anj got caught by the traffic official for being in the wrong lane (because we really didn't know where Amaine's house is) hehe. Luckily, my friends have still very much energy when we finally got to the place. First picture with them!
Alvin, Amaine, Morris, Me and Anj. At last! I've seen Alvin. We used to go to the same school (DLSU) but I've never bumped into him in school. I just learned that he transferred to Benilde to pursue what he does best- Theatre and Directing. Nice to see him after years, I think?
Ofcourse, they were having shots while I am eating on the corner. Heee. No one really bothered to offer me shots because as they all know, I don't drink. Heee
We played the paranoid game after, which really didn't paranoid me as much, but just made me laugh instead. Che was the usual target for the girls and Morris for the guys.
Jo (first person on the upper left corner) arrived incredibly late ofcourse. Heee. So we decided to take pictures with her/him? HAHAHA
BFFs Nicole and Amaine with Jane and Kath and a little of Jo on the other side.

Because I felt I've been missing a lot of the lakads and stuff, and I haven't been really a very good girl friend lately, I decided to make make bawi by giving all of the lipsticks I have in my pouch. Heee. Anyway, that's nothing compared with the joy I can give to my friends. Hihihi. I think, Kath's wearing the Narcissus NYX Lippy in this picture.

Our final picture together, just before me leaving. Everyone knows I can't stay late, I am lucky enough to be able to leave at around 9:30 and finally arrive home at around 10:30 without papa getting mad at me. Heeee

Nice to be with the people you love and the people you enjoy being with. 

Til next time guys.
Love you!! Happy Birthday Amaine.

Lots of Love,
Yana

No comments:

Post a Comment