Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Kabigting's Halo Halo

It was during one of the days in the long weekend, when Anj decided to come over to Angeles to visit us. After touring around town, we went to Marquee mall to look for take aways that he could bring home as "pasalubong" to his family. We ended up eating this super duper yummy Kabigting's Halo Halo after buying some pasalubong, inspite of the super duper cold and moist weather.

Marquee mall is the nearest branch of Kabigting's halo halo to our place in Pampaga, so whenever I get a chance, I see to it that I visit them to eat their halo-halo. It actually originated in Arayat, Pamapnga, so surely I can say that they have a branch back in their hometown. Their Halo is priced at 60 bucks. For 60 bucks I can say that it is really value for money. The halo halo had only three toppings- Macapuno, Sweetened Kamote and Pastillias. Yes, you heard that right, pastillias. The pastillias added to the richness and creaminess this halo halo has. The generous amount of milk also makes the food yummier. Overall, I have to give this halo-halo and 8.5/10.

I can confidently say that this is my second favorite halo-halo, next to Razon's. I can't wait til I get back to Pampanga and taste this super yummy halo halo again. See you on October-ish to November-ish, Kabiting's!


xx,
Al.

No comments:

Post a Comment