Sunday, September 11, 2011

Priorities Over Wants


I just thought of sharing this with you guys because I really have been wanting to have different things as of the moment. I've been wanting to shop for more than three months now, but until now I haven't bought anything legit for me to claim that I have already shopped.

Ugh, so currently, these are the things that I've been wanting to buy/spend money on. I have sorted it out in categories just so it would be easier to share with you the reason behind the desire.

Clothes and Shoes- I have a great love for clothes so I am really craving for a shopping spree. If the mall's not on sale, I would definitely prefer shopping in Tiangges like St. Francis, Greenhills and Divi. I'd love to shop there than to spend grand on regular mall prices. Hee. Ukay-ukay spree would be also one of my desires.

So for clothes or shoes, I am considering these as of the moment (list may change without prior notice) :P

  • Jumpsuits
  • Body Con Skirts
  • Blouses
  • Accessories (Earrings and Necklaces)
  • Boots, Heels and Wedges. 

Makeup- I have a super love for make up. As in super (redundant), but I do not own lots of pieces neither I do put excessive make up on when I am outside. Concealer, face powder and lipstick works fine na with me. What makes make up addicting for me its variety of colors. I love seeing different colors of eye make up pieces and lipsticks. It's comparable to a kid seeing a box of 128 colors of Crayola, with eyes open-wide because of joy and excitement. Heehee. With that, these are the things that I've been wanting to buy for the longest time.
  • Eyeshadow Palettes (88 color palette)
  • More lipsticks 

Wellness- I am getting conscious about... ooops, not my health but my weight these past months. I've constantly been gaining weight since my birthday month and I think I still cannot find a perfect solution to remedy it. It has been an outbreak, so to speak. One of the things that I am considering is to go to the gym and exercise. Moreover, if you know me pretty well, you would understand the reason behind my desire to buy C-Lium Fibre, and that is because one of the reasons I easily gain weight is that, I do not toooooooooot toooooooot, and I have a pretty wasted metabolism. Haha (I didn't know if it was a good decision for me to share that with you or what)
  • C-Lium Fibre
  • Gym + Muay Thai

Gadgets- I want to blog as frequently as possible so these are the things that I find helpful. Heee
  • Netbook
  • Camera (Preferably underwater)

So after all these rants, and explanations-

What's stopping me?

The fact that my priority is to save has been my major reason for not buying those stuff. I do not want to see my savings in the ATM go below my set limit. I promise myself that I should have a certain amount of savings when I reach 21 and I am trying my best to gear towards that. I also think I do not need those things urgently and so they could wait (Oops, I mean, I could wait). 

So there. I just thought I needed to share those with you. How about you guys, what are the things that you've been wanting to buy for so long but cannot because of some reason?

Let's not forget to be wise and grateful even without those material things that we've been eyeing for the longest time.

Til my next post!
Yana

No comments:

Post a Comment