Tuesday, November 22, 2011

After almost three!

Remember when I told you I still have three pending lippies which I ordered last September? No? Here. Tadaa! It's here na. They arrived yesterday, after almost three months. Well, close to three. I've been waiting for them for so long already that I thought of going late to class just so I can get these lippies from my friend who was in a nearby Cafe during my Calculus class. Hee.



So, I ordered for Ulysses, Femme and Electra. I didn't expect Ulysses to be this dark. I thought it was on the orange-y side but obviously, it wasn't. It was brownish red. I am not fond of this color but when I tried it on it was tolerable naman pala. The thing is, it's better worn during formal occasions- most likely during the evening. It'll make you look classy but it would also make you look maturer at the same time. For femme, it's perfect for everyday use. It's kind of orangey and pinkish. The color isn't too overpowering so it won't seek too much attention on you. Electra is the bomb. It's super red, as in bloody red. It's shade of red isn't on the pink side but on the maroon eh. It's by far, my favorite red lipstick. Heee.

Overall, I am content with my orders naman. Just when I thought I have a lot of pink lipsticks, I then realized that I don't pala. They're more on the maroon-red shade, but I'm fine with that. I won't be spending too much on cosmetics anymore because I think I have already shelled out too much. Time to saaaaave!!

xx.
Al.

1 comment:

  1. I love the color of your lipsticks:)

    I'm hosting my first giveaway. So check out my blog and feel free to join. HAPPY HOLIDAYS:)

    love,
    sweetandspicytown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete