Monday, November 7, 2011

Buon Giorno



SUPER LATE POST: Late lunch at Buon Giorno, Cliff House- an Italian inspired restaurant. It was my first time to dine at the place and I must say,  it's a must try!

We were lucky enough to sit on this only very comfy bed-like couch. Nice, right?

And we were also welcomed by their complimentary bread basket, which I think were several slices of baguette. Parmesan, Balsamic Vinegar and Olive Oil were on the table so I've decided to make the dip, which I've been wanting Anj to try for like many months already.
Yes it was sour, but bet he liked it! We finished the bread basket long just before our orders came.
Since Anj and I were both fans of Chef Gordon Ramsey and his show, "Hell's Kitchen", We ordered something that's always being cooked in his show. We ordered Spinach Raviolli.
We also had Seafood Pesto, and I noticed it really was an Italian style pizza. The crust was really thin! The crust paved way for the flavors to burst. Nomnom!
For the food, I would have to rate it an 8/10
Price: 7/10
Service: 8/10
Ambiance: 9/10

I would definitely come back here next time... when the sun is up!

And so this is me and Anj after dining. Both very full!

x,
Alyana

No comments:

Post a Comment