Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Thank You October, Hello November!


October had been one of the toughest months I have ever encountered. It had made me realize so many things and made me revisit my values and principles. Nevertheless, I am still thankful for October for a lot of reasons.

This October...
  • I got scared, anxious, sad, and I cried.
  • I lost focus, month-long. 
  • I was restless.
  • I made mistakes.
  • I was really lost.
But also, This October....
  • I realized how God truly loves me.
    • How He really wanted me to be closer with Him
    • How He cares for me.
  • I knew how several people also truly cares for me
That's why This October...
  • I promised to love God first, and myself next. Heee
    • to listen to Him, always.
    • to dedicate myself more with the Lord
    • to know Lord better than ever
    • to just be a better follower of Him.
    • to let other people know Him too!
This October had been one of the toughest but I would take those though times as lessons to ponder on. It's never too late for a new beginning.

I am sincerely praying for a better November for all of us! Good vibes all the way.

With hopes high,
Yana

No comments:

Post a Comment