Monday, August 1, 2011

Toons and Hearts


 
I got this art when we had our dinner a day or two after our 6th anniversary (I really forgot the exact date). He (Anj) asked one of his officemates to draw something and pattern it from the photo above. I liked it. It wasn't the first time he gave me drawings and stuff. It was actually the fourth. The first two were SpongeBob drawings respectively. They were both laminated. He gave it to me when I was still in second or third year highschool. The third one was a drawing of Bubbles of PPG. Spongebob and Bubbles are among my favorite toon characters.

 An old school picture of me with the stuff that he drew (or not) for me.The date's not right thou.

Receiving presents like these really never fails to make me smile. Simple things make me happy especially when they are done with big heart. :)

x,
Yana


No comments:

Post a Comment