Monday, August 8, 2011

Bad Dream

Today, I woke up from a very bad dream. And so, I prayed and asked God, "Bakit kaya sa twing nananaginip ako Lord yung mga bad lagi yung naalala ko. Super bad. Kapag maganda yung panaginip ko, wala ko matandaan. Or worse, did I ever dream of happy things?". Thoughts started to cloud in my mind and so I started thinking, "Oo nga, di pala ko nakapagpray kagabi. Natulugan ko yung laptop ko. Di ko pa nga napatay yung ilaw eh." and "Ayan kasi, snooze ka ng snooze ng alarm mo. Ayaw mo magising, may gagawin ka pa."

But then I realized. Siguro it's one way of reminding me how much those people (in my dreams) mean to me. It's one way of making me realize that really, I cannot afford to lose them, and so I should never take them for granted. It's one way of reminding me to express my love to those people because, we'll never know if they are still here tomorrow. It's also a way of reminding me that this life is not ours, it's God's.

I felt nicer after that short personal time I had. Thank you Lord. You're forever good talaga. :-)

Happy now,
Al.

No comments:

Post a Comment