Sunday, May 8, 2011

Video Review: Ashleyslips'

Videos of Youtube uploader, Ashleyslips has been gaining many hits for the past weeks already. I for one has become a fan of her. I find her videos entertaining. I am not sure if she actually has that kind of accent in real life but nevertheless her videos never fail to make me laugh.

She also has been gaining criticisms because of the kind of accent that she has (or she has been doing in her videos), but personally, I do not find it offensive. Like what she just said, those were for entertainment purposes only- no pun intended.

I like her, though I don't know her personally. I like her because she has the courage to do unusual things. She has the guts to go out of the box. I like her for still doing her thing even with the risk of being called stupid and insane. I like her for being her.

These are some of her videos that I really like. I am looking forward to watch more videos of her.


Xoxo,
Al.

No comments:

Post a Comment