Monday, May 16, 2011

Late Post: Andrei's Recital

Last May 7, 2011, my sister Andrei performed in her voice recital. She sang "That Should Be Me" by Justin Bieber and "When I Look at You" by Miley Cyrus. Tita Kit (mama's siter) and papa accompanied Andrei in her event.  I was absent because I had to attend the culminating activity of DVBS but nonetheless I know that my sister performed well. She's the best!

Btw, I heard that there was a woman who approached her and said- "Ang galing galing mo, Ipagpatuloy mo!" after the performance. I am a proud sister. Yehey!! I can't find her video performance, boo me. 


After the event, they went to Pizza Hut to have a little celebration (With our cousin- Dannah)
Tita Riza also came over.
I came late. Hihi sorry babe. Love you!

Forever Proud,
Ate Yana

No comments:

Post a Comment