Thursday, May 12, 2011

DVBS: The Cast


A few days after Miss Lucy had assigned me to the pre-school class, she told me that I have to be re-assigned to an elementary class- a 7 year old class. I thought it would be better since the training that I had attended is for the elementary class. She assigned class Faith to me.

She assigned several assistant teachers and a marshal for our class. For the ATs, I met Teacher Lace Ong, Teacher Betty and Teacher Jojo. Ella had become our marshal for the class.

Teacher Lace is a 25 year old lady who finished her studies at DLS-CSB. She was a former front desk officer of Shangrila Hotel. She's the sister of one of the known LSDC dancers in school, Gino. She also has been a Sunday School teacher.

Teacher Betty on the other hand is a Sunday school teacher. She has been passionate in teaching the kids for the past how many years already.

Teacher Jojo is also a first timer like me. He is a father of three. He admits that he had not been used in speaking infront of a crowd for his job is totally the opposite of it. He is a dubber. He dubs for Patrick Star in ABS-CBN's SpongeBob Square Pants. He also has a part in dubbing one of the characters in ABS-CBN's Frijolito. Amazing right?

Ella is a 15 year old lady with a lot of potentials. As early as now, she has been passionate in serving the kids. She has been a marshal for DVBS two years ago.

These were the lovely people whom I have worked with for a week. I thank God for giving me such wonderful and helpful co-teachers. They didn't leave me hanging. They knew that it was my first time so they guided me. I will be missing them.

x,
Yana

No comments:

Post a Comment