Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I am happier with my life now. I have built a better relationship with God. My family and loved ones are happy abt it and they've been supporting me. Lots of things to be grateful for. Thank u Lord.

And I have yet to complete a month of attending services. Hee. I thank the Lord for making this possible. I thank the Lord for drawing me closer to Him. I thank you Father for giving me strength. I thank You for letting me know the desires of my heart. I just thank You for everything that You've been showering me. :)

I thank my momma who has been constant of asking me how my Sundays have been. For always reminding us not to forget to attend Sunday services. I thank my best mom for supporting me and always reminding me that I am a good person. I am grateful for my mother for reminding me to follow the desires of my heart.

I thank my sister for being with me all the time. I am most thankful for my sister, whom I consider my bestfriend for not complaining every Sunday morning when we got to wake up early and commute from Manila all the way down to Pasig. I thank her for the encouragemet she gives me when she wakes me up in the morning and tells me: "Ate tara na, ligo na tayo, malalate na tayo". I thank her for inspiring me in her own ways. I am proud of her because in such an early age she's capable of making sacrifices, and doesn't consider it as a burden but a share. I am proud to say that, my sister's saving up 10 to 20 pesos of her allowance daily just so she can have a share for the fare in our commute and meals. :)

I thank my loved ones for supporting me. I thank my best friend and my lover, Leo for understanding me. I thank him for respecting my choices. I thank him for still being open despite of our differences. For going with me if he has the time. For just being positive.

I thank my friends for being there for me. For supporting me. For being living testaments of Jesus' love. I thank them for reminding me how important it is to live your life for Jesus. I thank them for listening to me. Again, i thank them for listening to me when all i have to do is to talk and to let all the blunders out of my heart. I thank my friends for asking me out to attend Sunday services, even if it means travelling far for some.

Lastly, but definitely not the least. I thank my Papa for respecting my choices. I thank him for he makes me strong. I thank him for he innocently teaches me to fight for what I really believe in. I thank him because inspite of our many differences, at the end of the day he still loves me. I thank him because I personally believe God used him to move me. :)

There are always many things to be grateful about and I am most thankful that God had showed some of them to me. It makes me realize how happy and beautiful life is. I am thankful that God has finally moved me because for the longest time He had been calling me. I am happy with life now. I meant, I am happier with my life now and I know with God by my side there would be endless of things to be thankful and happy about.

...like this, I have made an entry again. Hihi.

Sharing my love and happiness to you,

Aly.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

No comments:

Post a Comment