Thursday, July 28, 2011

Chinese at its Best

Remember the time when I tweeted about Han Pao, and said that I am going to blog about it sometime? Well I guess, the perfect time is now. Hee.

Han Pao resides in one of the commercial buildings in Mandaluyong, particularly in Shaw Boulevard. If it weren't for my father, we wouldn't get the chance to discover such a treasure in such an unexpected place.

I consider the Tea House, as one of my favorite restaurants.  They serve the most delicious Chinese food, (in my very humble opinion) that I ever tasted. Aside from that, their dishes come in a very affordable price. Trust me when I say it's affordable. In our family, we really value the phrase "value for money" Heehee.

Aside from serving sumptuous food. I personally love this place because, it has, seen me grow. I have celebrated many of my memorable moments here. I also have witnessed how this humble tea house turned its aesthetics to simple classy from being just so plain.

I have celebrated countless of celebrations here. These were some of the pictures to show you a few.

My First Holy Communion
My High School Graduation
 
My Sister's Graduation

Han Pao will always be my personal and my family's favorite because of the what it has brought me and my family,- a venue that helped us share our joys and build memories together.

With lots of love and joy,
Alyana

No comments:

Post a Comment