Wednesday, July 27, 2011

72711: I Like Hugs, Cheek Kisses, and Forehead Kisses

It's one in the morning. It's cold and here I am, wide awake. I still don't know what exactly has moved me to write this entry. I haven't had the time to scribble for more than a month now, so I am most thankful for this chance.

I like love hugs. Big ones.
 
 I actually love hugs way better than kisses, but don't get me wrong- I love cheek kisses, and forehead kisses too.

Hugs, for one, make me feel secured. It makes me feel that, I am not alone. It makes me feel assured, or re-assured (in a sense, whichever is applicable). It makes me feel loved, or better to say, it makes me remember that I am loved. It just makes me feel happy, plus the fact that I love hugs because I am fond of feeling the squingy stuff. It makes me relax. (There is actually no squingy word in the dictionary but I like to connote it like that)

I am usually the type of person who, as much as possible, doesn't want to disturb someone. I do not like the feeling of disturbing so instead of bombarding him/her with my problems,  I just like hugging someone, and being hugged by someone when I am really down, or when I am about to break down, or when I am just tired of explaining everything because it just hurts me. It's like having an excuse to not say anything at all. It's like letting it all out without saying a word.

I like to give hugs when I am happy for someone too. I mean genuinely happy. It's one of my ways of saying and making someone feel, "Yaay!! I am super duper mega happy for you!".

Also, I feel the person's sincerity when the person hugs me better than when he/she kisses me. I do not know exactly why, but I'd like to keep it that way.

I feel the same way, when speaking of cheek and forehead kisses. These two for me, are like hugging, but on a more personal and intimate note. 


Aside from finding and feeling that cheek and  forehead kisses are romantic, Hugs + Forehead/Cheek kisses make me feel the person's sincerity. For one, I feel respected. I do not feel taken advantaged of.

I do not know, but fact is, Hugs, big ones, Cheek Kisses, and Forehead Kisses are classic. I'll never get used to those because those just give me a happy feeling. Fact is, those will always be my favorite.

- Yana

1 comment:

  1. so these are all pictures of you and your man?

    ReplyDelete