Friday, January 13, 2012

Day 12 of 366: Last Day of Becoming a Bum (Technically)

Since its my last day of becoming a bum, I've decided to make my day somewhat productive. I made Melon Milk something and Chicken Curry for my family. I also made a DIY Acid Washed Ripped Denim Shorts which I'll be blogging in a little while.

So that Melon Milk something is just so easy to make. You just need a melon, a small can of evaporated milk and a sweetener. Since we are a diabetic family, we do not use condensed milk or sugar at home. As in no sugar at home, at all! So there, in our case, we just used Splenda.
The Melon, sliced
Even sliced some more. This time with milk already.
And the three sachets of splenda!
The Making of Chicken Curry

I made sankucha (I don't know the english of this) the ingredients. I already included the carrots and potatoes because I wanted them soft. The Bell Peper was a mistake, I wanted it last. Hahaha
After adding the curry powder and milk
And more chili! I wanted my curry to be a spicy one!

So we eated dinner at around 3:30 in the afternoon. OA sa aga no? But true! I had to prepare something for Drei since she's gonna review for her exams and I couldn't stand seeing her review with an empty stomach. Naks naman, ate! So there. Hihihi


x,
Yana

No comments:

Post a Comment