Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Happy Kid Today

Ever felt that feeling of bliss? That's as if  for a moment, everything seemed fine when actually it wasn't? Yiz! Today was kind of like that. I've been super blessed this day. I'm just gonna tell the other side of what happened today because I would like to believe that I got more reasons to be thankful for today than reasons to be sad, paranoid, and restless. So here we go! It all started when I woke up happily. And hours after, someone from Misys called me, at around 930 in the morning. The lady asked if I were available to take an exam and an interview on the 27th. Ofcourse I immediately said Yes! (As most of you have known, I've been really hoping to receive a call from the companies for my OJT for almost a week now), And I was very thankful for that sweet first call I got!! Not an hour after, someone called again, and guess what! The second lady was from Pilipinas Shell! She also asked me if I were available on the 27th, and I said yes learning that she needed me at around 2 pm. I really screamed "Yes!!!" the moment she had terminated the call. I was feeling so so very very blessed!!(Yes, as in redundant to express my state of bliss)

Hours after, I got to buy a Monopoly Deal Card Game!!! Yey! I've been wanting to buy this for so long and today I already got the chance to do soooo!! Yipeee! Can't wait to try!

In just a short while, I got to taste my favorite buffalo wings from Don Hen again! Super duper happy feeling for the third time because I've eaten my favorite again after months! *Banana Dance* I really felt full and gluttonous after. Hehe.  Just moments after that, I received a book entitled  "Xtreme Faith" and I was really happy because I've been looking for something to read over the holidays. Perfect timing lang! Hihi.


I also felt super happy today because I was able to buy the presents for my cousin and uncle in less than 30 minutes! Thank God for Pill's Sale and also the store which I forgot to take note of the name. Hihi. It was very unlikely because it would usually eat up my entire day just to look for presents. Hehe.

Just a little while after that, I got to drink Happy Lemon's Cocoa Rocksalt and Cheese again! Yipee yipee! Haven't got a drink since September, I guess. So I was feeling jiggy jiggy.


Arrived home safely after that, and I was able to finish the laundry (which I left earlier) before 7. Andrei was doing errands and I was thankful she was able to finish them before eight. I taught her how to play Monopoly Deal and Thank God she's a fast learner! We played 3 games. I won the first two, and guess what? She won the last round! Happy Happy!

Papa got us Subway Sandwich but he ended up eating my part. It was okay because I am still full. Papa and mom got to video chat after.

Now Andrei is reading the book that I got earlier. She borrowed it while I decided to document the things that happened to me today. Hihihi.

Thanks to the people who made me happy today! And thank you Lord lang for everyday!

Super duper happy and thankful kid
Aly

Post note: The photos were grabbed from the internet. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment