Saturday, December 3, 2011

200th day!

A random Korean guy approached us while we were staying at Holly's, handing us a sketch pad while asking if we could write something on. He politely told us something like, "Hello, I am doing this for my girlfriend Kim, it's our 200th day, and I wanna surprise her. So if you could write something, please?". We immediately agreed of course! That guy was such a sweetheart. He asked two hundred people to write two hundred messages for their 200th day. So sweet of him, right? To think that he's even asking random people- Definitely an A+ for the effort!

He was actually from FEU and he came all the way to Holly's just to gather fan signs dedications for her girl. Kim (her girlfriend) was from UST.

I wrote something like "Hi Kim! Happy 200th day to you and Lee. Stay strong and Happy!! Lovelots, Yana from Holly's." Unfortunately, I wasn't able to take a picture of it. Hehe.

This was what Nanny wrote! 
All smiles while Rachelle was writing her dedication for the couple!
Such an artistic lady, diba?

Tanan! Here's Lee, wearing his cute Chinky-eyed smile! 

I wish them all the best! 

So kilig,
Yana

No comments:

Post a Comment