Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Story of My Life: First Term AY 2011-12

Its been a couple of weeks since the academic year had started. It was so far so good for some. For the others, including me, it was the start of realization of our delay of graduation. Most of my batchmates are out to comply with their OJT requirements. Some are starting to do the prototype of their thesis proposal. As for my self, after jogging at Razon's, I am still bumming around different restaurants, fastfood, cafes around taft to finish all the stocks of our shirts. I am hoping that my application for special class would be granted, as well as my friends' too. That would make me in June, happy.

This is just a rant for this is just one of the not so many moments I am stuck alone waiting for customers to come.

Bored,
Yana
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

No comments:

Post a Comment