Wednesday, June 1, 2011

My Slim Fast Diet


As usual, I've been dying to lose weight for the longest time. I want to get back to my 106 pounds that I had same month, last year but in a safe way. (Yes, last year's diet was life threatening) With that, I'm on the process of trying this product that my mom sent me- Slimfast. I am not endorsing it or whatsoever. It is just so lame and desperate of me that I can't think of any decent topic to blog about. Anyhow, I've been using this for a week now. It serves as my breaky and supper. While using the product, I also jog and do a few fake (cause I'm not taking it seriously) sit ups after class at our school's Sport's Complex.

 I am 11 pounds away from my goal because my last weight record was at 117 pounds. I shall weigh again next week and see if there's even a slight effect of the things that I am doing on me.

xx,
Alyana

No comments:

Post a Comment