Sunday, March 27, 2011

Meet my brotha!


Hello! I am Lea Alyana. Meet my older brother, Leo Angelo. He's now 21 years old, turning 22 on the 2nd of September. He stands 5'5.5 tall. He likes crabs. He's a spiderman fanatic. His favorite show is Imbestigador. He never falls asleep without finishing the entire show. His greatest dream is to become an astronaut, seriously. If he becomes an astronaut, he's gonna be the best spaceman of all time. If given a chance, he would pursue Business Management rather than Information Technology. Yesterday, my brother told me that he promised himself that he wants his first out of country trip with his girlfriend. I am really not sure if its true. Currently, he wants an IPhone, but has no plans of buying one. Currently, he's passionate in learning photography. Someday, he wanna have his own gym. In December, he's gonna have his own business.

We have the same facial features. We also share the love for food. We both love Oishi Manju. We both love Jake Cuenca, but he's more obsessed than me. Promise.

We shared our lives together.He witnessed me campaign in the meeting the avance when I was running for a position during highschool. He was present during one of the highlights of my life, Skechers Street Dance Battle Y2. He has been there during my worst birthday. My 16th birthday. He has been there during my Senior prom. He accompanied me to my sister's recognition day, during the first year that mom had gotten out of the country. He was there during my graduation.He's been there during my first operation. He has been there while I was planning for my debut. He was my head organizer during my debut! I was there during his graduation. I was there during his first test in Accenture. I was there during his 16th to 21st birthday. Except for one pala.

Aside from being my brother, he is also my bestfriend - next to our sister Andrei. He listens to me when I have problems. He gives me words of wisdom. He gets mad at me when I am being a brat. He understands me. He forgives me when I say sorry and cry. He takes care of me. He accompanies me home even if he is tired. He still gives his effort to show and express his feelings even if he's not really used to being one.

Currently, he's trying his best effort to become a better brother and a best friend, because he kinda broke my (her sister's) heart not too long ago. He makes sure everything's gonna be fine. He is trying and doing his best. He's making his best to earn back what was lost. I am sure he's trying and doing his best, I can see it. I can feel it. And for that, I am proud. For that, I appreciate him. For that, I love him.

He is not perfect. As a matter of fact, we argue a lot. We argue most of the time. We share many differences- in views, attitudes, and perspectives.  He is not perfect, but for me, he is still the best.

By the way, he's my boyfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment