Sunday, March 27, 2011

Andrei's Graduation Day

Yesterday (March 26, 2011), was Andrea's graduation day!Because of her graduation, my tita, cousin, and my nieces went in Manila to celebrate with us. On the graduation day itself, we all woke up at around 5:30 to prepare our things. I personally did Andrea's make up. She wanted it with all the shades of blue. I planned to curl her, but she requested to just have her hair ironed and straightened. I ran late because I fixed her pa. I arrived at her school at around 9:15.

 The graduation was overly simple. FYI: One of the core values of the school is simplicity. She didn't experience wearing toga (which was for the record, the most anticipated part in any graduation). The graduation lasted for only an hour. The entire ceremony was a bit dry for me. Nevertheless, I am so happy for my sister.

I became her official photographer in the entire ceremony. I was even reprimanded by the marshal because of  my attempt to photograph her while she was receiving her diploma (BTW: Attempt successful) 

After the rites, we went to SM Centerpoint first to meet my cousin, my nieces, and Leo (because only three people were allowed to attend the graduation). Upon meeting them, we went straight to HanPao.

Leo and I went to Red Ribbon to buy something for Andrei while the entire family was already there in the Tea House. Tita Kit, Marty and Tito Toto arrived after a few minutes. Ate Trish (my cousin) and Kuya Karl (his boyfriend) arrived soon enough. We all ate our sumptuous lunch in our all time favorite tea house. (I also celebrated my highschool graduation there, FYI)

After having lunch, we went straight to Megamall. We went to Toy Kingdom to tour the kids, and Papa went to his favorite shop, Surplus. He got stuff for us too. After that, we went to the chapel to attend an anticipated mass.

After the anticipated mass, we ate one of Andrei's cakes which was given to her by tita kit. From there, we went straight home. We arrived home at around 8:30 P.M. 

That's basically how the celebration went. Yehey!

These are some of the pictures taken from yesterday's event.

Mommy and Andrei


Papa and Andrei

Andrei with her diploma

My pretty sister!

Eating lunch at all time HanPao

Anj and Me, yehey!

Anj and my nieces

Shermel with her all time favorite

My cousins, nieces and sister!

Anj, me and Drei (Poch, Bocj, Bach)

Andrei and I

Me, Papa and Drei

And the wacky one!

No comments:

Post a Comment